A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user habits and settings.
The user can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in their browser. However, if you select this setting, it is possible that certain pages or services of the application cannot be accessed.
CÍRCULO ECUESTRE uses the following cookies on the Website, which are detailed below:
- Functionality cookies , are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Own cookies , are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies , are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Analysis cookies , for the monitoring and compilation of statistical data of the activity, in order to guarantee the best service to the user.
- Technical cookies , are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Session cookies , are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie will save a value, a session identifier, which is associated with some type of data on the server||Allows the management of the authentication of the website users, as well as, for example, the selected language, etc.|
|Google Analytics _gat_gtag_UA_118575736_1||Statistics of number of visits to pages, browsing times, browser types, browsing statistics, redirects, search engines, referred sites, etc.||Compile and unify in statistical reports on the traffic of each site, total audience, visits to specific pages, tracking of clicks on certain parts of the site, etc. You can check how Google uses these cookies here|
|Google Analytics _ga|
|Google Analytics _gid|
Most browsers currently allow the User to configure whether they wish to accept cookies and which of them. The user who wishes to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "Preferences" of your browser menu: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 .
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/ enable-and-disable-cookies-web-sites-track-preferences? redirectlocale = en & redirectslug = enable-and-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-we
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help, from http: / /support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 .
In case of doubts or need help, the User can contact us through the following address: email@example.com